InMoment Announces Second Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud to Bring the Richness of Human Feedback to Marketing Audiences for Advanced Segmentation & Targeting
- Seamlessly connects with the XI Platform, allowing advanced targeting and segmentation to be informed by employee, market, and customer experiences
- Brings forward the key ingredients of emotional and contextual understanding inherent in experience data
- Moves businesses from metrics-based marketing to meaningful marketing
SALT LAKE CITY (March 26, 2019) — InMoment, the leading provider of Experience Intelligence (XI), today announced an integration with Adobe Experience Cloud to unite the complexity of human experience data with behavioral marketing data. The first of its kind, this integration allows marketers to tap into the dynamic and compelling data derived from customer feedback in tandem with their traditional marketing metrics to create more targeted and personalized segments and online experiences.
Traditionally, marketers have used a variety of data from marketing databases and CRMs to create customer segments based on buying behaviors. However, as businesses scale, it becomes more difficult to customize marketing efforts to individuals as they use and interact with the products and services, resulting in static targeting to generic segments.
According to a study by IDG, 42% of a sample of 300 top marketers rated their main data concern as “difficulty extracting insights.” Within this category, marketers also cited lack of actionable data and knowing enough to hyper-segment. Marketers clearly continue to struggle to extract meaningful data and create personalized customer segments that lead to increased revenue.
Additionally, traditional sources of marketing data have been limited to the “how,” “what,” and “where” customers were buying. Now by bringing together these two powerful sources of data, brands can understand the “why,” ensuring they can effectively market to more defined segments.
This integration, available in the InMoment Experience Intelligence (XI) Platform, brings together the rich, experiential data of InMoment with the metrics of the Adobe Experience Cloud that:
- Expands InMoment and Adobe relationship: With its first step into the digital marketing realm, InMoment allowed customers with Adobe Launch to collect and enrich digital feedback. This new connection expands the value InMoment and Adobe provide to a broader marketing audience.
- Creates a seamless connection: InMoment pushes its enriched experience feedback, whether via survey, audio, video, or image, or enriched understanding such as sentiment and emotion to drive advanced segmentation and targeting rules.
- Extends utilization of Adobe Experience Cloud: Traditionally driven off structured metrics, InMoment now provides the “why” behind the data, leading to more actionable and personalized marketing initiatives.
“In the past, marketers have relied solely on acquisition, audience, behavioral, and conversion metrics,” said Kristi Knight, Chief Marketing Officer at InMoment. “What these datasets don’t tell you is why your customers are acting the way they are—the golden thread for marketers. You can only understand customer motivation through feedback from the customers themselves. This integration with Adobe allows marketers to tap into a source of data never before available to practitioners, opening up an entirely new way of engaging with customers and helping businesses understand the stories behind the numbers.”
For more information about the InMoment’s integration with Adobe Experience Cloud, visit our blog.
InMoment™ is the leader in Experience Intelligence (XI), transforming metrics into meaning to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s cloud-native XI Platform is engineered with data science at the core, and specifically architected to harness intelligence from across the entire experience ecosystem to deliver clear business value. The platform features three clouds that all work seamlessly together to give companies a comprehensive understanding of the most important factors impacting their bottom lines, including: Customer Experience (CX) Cloud, Employee Experience (EX) Cloud, and Market Experience (MX) Cloud. InMoment’s approach of providing strategic technical, best practice and thought leadership support ensures that our nearly 500 brands across 95 countries realize maximum business impact.