Great things are happening at InMoment!
InMoment Starts 2018 on Heels of Unprecedented Growth
- Record-breaking YOY growth, new client wins
- Technology partnerships and recognition echo powerful innovation story
SALT LAKE CITY (Feb. 12, 2018) — After a record-breaking first half of 2017, InMoment today announced an even stronger performance through end of the year. The leading customer experience (CX) intelligence platform smashed several previous revenue and profitability records, achieved exponential growth in new industries such as automotive and financial services, and launched innovation initiatives boosting its ability to scale at an even faster rate.
InMoment Recognized in 2018 Shatter List for Actively Working to Break Technology’s Glass Ceiling
- Company’s new “Women of InMoment” initiative, strong executive support, and promote-from-within culture create a dynamic technology environment
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 18, 2018) — Customer experience (CX) intelligence pioneer, InMoment, today announced it has been recognized in the Women Tech Council’s 2018 Shatter List for actively employing measures to help break the technology industry’s glass ceiling. InMoment was among 44 companies recognized based on the development and successful implementation of measures that create inclusive cultures where women can contribute and succeed.
Free Webinar Explores Top CX Trends for 2018
- Webinar based on InMoment study of consumer vs. brand attitudes on what matters most in customer experience
- Top trends include connection between emotion and memorable experiences, and misunderstandings brands have about millennials
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 15, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment will host a free webinar on the top customer experience (CX) trends for 2018. The event is based on the company’s annual study of CX trends, which surveys both brands and consumers to determine where they are aligned on their customer experience priorities, as well as areas of disconnect.
InMoment’s Discover Finalist in 2017-18 Cloud Awards
- Groundbreaking CX intelligence technology recognized for unique abilities to surface meaning from customer data
SALT LAKE CITY (Dec. 20, 2017) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment today announced its groundbreaking Discover technology has been named a finalist in the 2017-2018 Cloud Awards Program in the “Cloud Business Intelligence or Analytics Solution” category. Discover is the recipient of several previous technology innovation awards, including a Gold Stevie® Award from the 2017 International Business Awards, and a New Product of the Year award from the American Business Awards.
Malcolm Gladwell to Headline InMoment’s CX Elevated 2018 Global Best Practices Conference
- Other featured speakers include former president of Microsoft USA and EVP Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software (HPE); VP, Principal Analyst of Leading Independent Research Firm, and InMoment CEO
- Event theme, “From Insights to Intelligence,” reflects urgent need for companies to elevate understanding and impact of customer experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Dec. 13, 2017) — InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, today announced highlights from the company’s annual CX Elevated global best practices conference, which will be held February 26 –