Great things are happening at InMoment!
Banner Health, InMoment Present at Major Silicon Valley CX Event
- InMoment hosts health care leader in showcasing how the organization leverages sophisticated technologies to deliver a more human patient experience
SAN FRANCISCO (Oct. 18, 2017) — This week at Forrester’s CXSF 2017, InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, will host Banner Health in presenting “A Healthy Balance: Finding The Right Mix Of Human And Machine To Deliver World-class Experiences.” The event, which takes place Oct.
InMoment, Client Recognized for Customer Experience (CX) Innovation, Impact
- InMoment’s Brennan Wilkie and Tiffany & Co.’s Jami Blake receive prestigious Customer Experience (CX) Impact Awards
SALT LAKE CITY and NEW YORK (Oct. 9, 2017) — InMoment, the leader in customer experience intelligence, today announced that the company’s senior vice president of CX strategy, Brennan Wilkie, and Tiffany & Co.’s director of voice of customer, Jami Blake, both received the esteemed Customer Experience Impact Award for achieving “significant improvements and innovation in the customer experience and voice of the customer.” Tiffany &
InMoment Unveils New AI Algorithms that Predict and Prevent Employee Attrition, Reduce Turnover Costs
- Artificial intelligence algorithms identify and prioritize top-performing employees for intervention
- New employee journey approach pinpoints moments of truth to provide direction and focus for action
- CX leader brings innovative technology to the employee experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Sept. 28, 2017) — Today, InMoment, the leader in customer experience intelligence, announced the availability of new artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms that predict employee attitudes and behaviors, allowing companies to proactively prevent turnover and reduce the costs of replacing human capital.
InMoment Hosts Free Webinar: 3 Things I Wish I Would Have Known When Starting/Growing a CX Program
- CX Leaders from Chocktaw Nation, Discount Tire, Tony Roma’s Share Real-world Advice about Building and Growing Successful Customer Experience Programs
SALT LAKE CITY (Sept. 5, 2017) — From customer experience leaders to industry newbies, building and growing CX programs that deliver results — and keeping them fresh and effective over the years — is no small feat. On Thursday, Sept. 28, customer experience intelligence (CX) pioneer InMoment will host a free webinar featuring leaders from a diverse range of leading brands for first-hand advice on overcoming hurdles and avoiding pitfalls, as well as surprising hints for a wildly successful CX program.
Global Tech Leader Robert Youngjohns Joins InMoment Board
- Youngjohns held executive leader roles at HP, Callidus Software, Sun Microsystems, IBM and Oracle
- Cites augmented human intelligence as the new frontier in customer experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Aug. 22, 2017) — InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, today announced that Robert Youngjohns, a software luminary and former EVP, general manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Software, has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors.