Great things are happening at InMoment!
M&S International Shortlisted for Prestigious Customer Experience Award
- In partnership with InMoment, provider of M&S’s CX insight solutions for Voice of Customer (VoC) programme internationally
LONDON (22 November 2017) — The Institute of Customer Service has announced that Marks & Spencer (M&S) has been shortlisted as a finalist in the 2018 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
The award was entered in partnership with InMoment, M&S’s provider of customer experience (CX) insight solutions for its Voice of Customer (VoC) programme internationally.
STUDY: Consumers Still Value the In-Store Experience and Staff Interaction
- Retail trends study from InMoment reveals the factors driving consumer satisfaction and behavior
- Free webinar on evolving CX in retail explores results in-depth and provides actionable insights
SALT LAKE CITY (Nov. 15, 2017) — A new study from InMoment reveals that despite the convenience of shopping online and high satisfaction with digital-only retailers, consumers still value the in-store experience and human contact.
Marston’s, InMoment Present at Major London CX Event
- InMoment hosts UK hospitality leader in showcasing how the organisation leverages customer data to deliver personalised, differentiated experiences
LONDON (Nov. 14, 2017) — This week at Forrester’s CX Europe 2017, InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, will host Marston’s in presenting “How Marston’s Leverages Customer Feedback to Drive Growth, Broaden Appeal, and Improve Where it Matters Most to Guests.” The Forrester event, which takes place Nov.
Humans vs. Robots: InMoment Presents Free Webinar Nov. 16 on Retail Study Findings
InMoment’s SVP CX Strategy, Brennan Wilkie, will preview findings from the company’s 2017 Retail Trends Report. The study of more than 30,000 consumers explores the changing landscape of retail, and in the process, uncovers the essential yet distinct roles that both technology and human beings must play to satisfy the changing expectations of today’s customer.
The ROI of CX Transformation: Free Webinar Hosted by InMoment, Independent Research Firm
- Principal Analyst Serving Customer Experience Professionals to share insights on how CX leaders can create a business case for customer experience transformations
SALT LAKE CITY (Nov. 1, 2017) — In a perfect world, your CX efforts would be a top priority throughout your entire company, but that’s not always the case. With top-level buy-in being so necessary for success, it falls on CX leaders to create a business case and demonstrate ROI before any substantial progress can be made— but how?