, , , ,
STUDY: Top Priorities for UK Consumers Include Purpose, Human Connection and Trust
- Finding based on InMoment’s annual study of consumer vs. brand attitudes regarding what matters most in customer experience (CX)
- Complementary report available immediately for download
BIRMINGHAM, UK (4 April, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment published its annual study of UK CX trends, which surveys both brands and consumers to determine where they are aligned on their customer experience priorities, as well as areas of disconnect.
M&S INTERNATIONAL SHORTLISTED FOR PRESTIGIOUS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AWARD
LONDON (3 April, 2018) —It has been announced this week that Marks & Spencer (M&S) has been shortlisted as a finalist in The Loyalty Magazine Awards 2018.
The prestigious Awards recognise and celebrate excellence, innovation and best practice in the loyalty industry across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. M&S has been selected as a finalist in recognition of the overhaul of its customer service strategy, which has seen a global initiative to gather, analyse and respond to customer feedback.
New CX Strategy White Papers, Webinar Now Available: Free Content Offers Tips on Building Effective Programs that Deliver Real ROI
- CX Intelligence technology and thought leader InMoment publishes guides to optimize, monetize customer experience efforts
SALT LAKE CITY (March 28, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment has published several new, free resources designed to help CX professionals create stronger initiatives, evolve existing programs, and make an undeniable financial case for customer experience to executives and other business leaders.
“Customer experience has received a lot of support in the past because of the intuitive sense that treating customers well is good for business,” said Andrew Park, VP CX Strategy at InMoment.
Free CX Webinar: How to Avoid Becoming Roadkill on Your Customer Experience Journey
- CX Intelligence leader InMoment offers tips on breaking out of the “CX bubble” to move from chasing metrics to focusing on value creation that the CEO cares about
- Surveys are no longer enough! Why a holistic CX strategy must be informed by the voice of customers across multiple channels and data sources
SALT LAKE CITY (March 19, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment in partnership with CustomerThink is hosting a free thought leadership webinar titled: How to Avoid Becoming Roadkill on Your Customer Experience Journey.
InMoment Unites Two Essentials for Dominating the Experience Economy in The CX Intelligence Cloud™
- Highly scalable, data science-infused infrastructure supports intelligent conversations, curates information from numerous sources, and transforms simple metrics into meaning
- New platform provides a modernized feedback environment to enrich data and the customer experience, including beautiful and engaging surveys, video, voice, and more
SALT LAKE CITY (March 14, 2018) — InMoment announced the immediate availability of the next evolution of its technology platform—the CX Intelligence Cloud™—arming the world’s largest and most successful brands with creative self-service to effectively manage what, where, and when they engage customers in feedback, as well as advanced data science to better understand and deliver customized intelligence, know which key elements of the experience need improvement, where and when customers are being affected, and which employees to reward.