Great things are happening at InMoment!
Malcolm Gladwell to Headline InMoment’s CX Elevated 2018 Global Best Practices Conference
- Other featured speakers include former president of Microsoft USA and EVP Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software (HPE); VP, Principal Analyst of Leading Independent Research Firm, and InMoment CEO
- Event theme, “From Insights to Intelligence,” reflects urgent need for companies to elevate understanding and impact of customer experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Dec. 13, 2017) — InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, today announced highlights from the company’s annual CX Elevated global best practices conference, which will be held February 26 –
InMoment Supercharges its Leading CX Platform with Yelp Knowledge, Fueling the Future of Feedback
- InMoment’s unique, AI-driven technology pulls insights from 140M rich community reviews spanning shopping, restaurants, doctors and mechanics
- Leveraging Yelp’s mission to connect millions of daily users to amazing, local businesses; InMoment is a Yelp Knowledge partner that enables brands to capture and understand those moments at scale and drive positive customer interactions with the brand
SALT LAKE CITY (Nov 28, 2017) — In a time when superior customer experience (CX) has become the primary differentiation for local businesses, brands have struggled to tighten the loop from local customer feedback, to insights, to the kind of broad action that’s critical to improving customer experience.
M&S International Shortlisted for Prestigious Customer Experience Award
- In partnership with InMoment, provider of M&S’s CX insight solutions for Voice of Customer (VoC) programme internationally
LONDON (22 November 2017) — The Institute of Customer Service has announced that Marks & Spencer (M&S) has been shortlisted as a finalist in the 2018 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
The award was entered in partnership with InMoment, M&S’s provider of customer experience (CX) insight solutions for its Voice of Customer (VoC) programme internationally.
STUDY: Consumers Still Value the In-Store Experience and Staff Interaction
- Retail trends study from InMoment reveals the factors driving consumer satisfaction and behavior
- Free webinar on evolving CX in retail explores results in-depth and provides actionable insights
SALT LAKE CITY (Nov. 15, 2017) — A new study from InMoment reveals that despite the convenience of shopping online and high satisfaction with digital-only retailers, consumers still value the in-store experience and human contact.
Marston’s, InMoment Present at Major London CX Event
- InMoment hosts UK hospitality leader in showcasing how the organisation leverages customer data to deliver personalised, differentiated experiences
LONDON (Nov. 14, 2017) — This week at Forrester’s CX Europe 2017, InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, will host Marston’s in presenting “How Marston’s Leverages Customer Feedback to Drive Growth, Broaden Appeal, and Improve Where it Matters Most to Guests.” The Forrester event, which takes place Nov.