Over a Third of Brands in Australia Admit their Marketing Is ‘Creepy’
- A new report from InMoment reveals that 38% of brands in Australia admit their personalisation efforts are at least somewhat creepy
- The findings come from InMoment’s study comparing Australian customer and brand attitudes on customer experience (CX)
MELBOURNE (14 JUNE 2018) — A report from InMoment, the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, has found that a staggering 70% of Australian consumers admit to finding most forms of personalisation ‘creepy.’ This should come as no surprise to business leaders, with more than a third (38%) of brands in Australia also admitting that their own marketing is somewhat ‘creepy.’
The report compares the perspectives of 500 consumers and 500 brands in Australia, on CX themes including memorability, personalisation and the human element to determine areas of alignment and disconnect.
InMoment Featured in Free Webinar Exploring AI’s Impact on Contact Center CX
- Contact center veteran to discuss how to harness AI to fuel high-value human relationships
SALT LAKE CITY (June 13, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence pioneer InMoment announced today a free CustomerThink Technology Innovation Webinar titled “Building the AI-Powered Customer Experience Center of the Future.” CustomerThink is the world’s largest online community dedicated to customer-centric business strategy.
The free, live event will take place on Thursday, June 21 at 10 a.m.
InMoment Accelerates APAC Expansion with Key Acquisition
- Establishes APAC base in Melbourne with acquisition of boutique CX agency brandXP
- Appoints experienced technology leader Claire Fastier to head regional team of CX experts
- ANZ to be a launch pad to wider Asian market
MELBOURNE (22 May 2018) — InMoment, the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, has today announced a significant expansion into Australia and New Zealand, with the acquisition of leading boutique customer experience agency, brandXP and appointment of a local team of CX experts.
InMoment’s New CX Intelligence Cloud™ Earns Stevie® Award at 2018 American Business Awards®
- CX Intelligence Pioneer Lauded for Its Data Science-Powered Cloud Solution
SALT LAKE CITY (May 16, 2018) – Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment today announced its CX Intelligence Cloud solution received a prestigious Stevie® Award in the Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Application/Service category at The 16th Annual American Business Awards®.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
Customer Experience Luminaries Take the Stage at InMoment’s 2018 CX Elevated™ EMEA
- Sr. Clive Woodward, founding partner and chairman of Hive Learning, and World Cup winning head coach adapts his “DNA of Champion” lessons to customer experience success
- Other presenters include: principal analyst from leading independent analyst firm, Tesco Ireland, Midcounties Co-operative, CarShop, Big Yellow Self Storage, and more, at annual EMEA best practices conference 8-9 May
- Event theme, “From Insights to Intelligence,” reflects urgent need for companies to elevate understanding and impact of customer experience
BIRMINGHAM, UK (2 May 2018) — Customer experience (CX) intelligence pioneer, InMoment will welcome CX leaders and experts from some of the world’s most successful organisations at the company’s 2018 CX Elevated EMEA conference, held 8-9 May at Aston University Business School in Birmingham, UK.