InMoment Accelerates APAC Expansion with Key Acquisition
- Establishes APAC base in Melbourne with acquisition of boutique CX agency brandXP
- Appoints experienced technology leader Claire Fastier to head regional team of CX experts
- ANZ to be a launch pad to wider Asian market
MELBOURNE (22 May 2018) — InMoment, the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, has today announced a significant expansion into Australia and New Zealand, with the acquisition of leading boutique customer experience agency, brandXP and appointment of a local team of CX experts.
InMoment’s New CX Intelligence Cloud™ Earns Stevie® Award at 2018 American Business Awards®
- CX Intelligence Pioneer Lauded for Its Data Science-Powered Cloud Solution
SALT LAKE CITY (May 16, 2018) – Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment today announced its CX Intelligence Cloud solution received a prestigious Stevie® Award in the Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Application/Service category at The 16th Annual American Business Awards®.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
Customer Experience Luminaries Take the Stage at InMoment’s 2018 CX Elevated™ EMEA
- Sr. Clive Woodward, founding partner and chairman of Hive Learning, and World Cup winning head coach adapts his “DNA of Champion” lessons to customer experience success
- Other presenters include: principal analyst from leading independent analyst firm, Tesco Ireland, Midcounties Co-operative, CarShop, Big Yellow Self Storage, and more, at annual EMEA best practices conference 8-9 May
- Event theme, “From Insights to Intelligence,” reflects urgent need for companies to elevate understanding and impact of customer experience
BIRMINGHAM, UK (2 May 2018) — Customer experience (CX) intelligence pioneer, InMoment will welcome CX leaders and experts from some of the world’s most successful organisations at the company’s 2018 CX Elevated EMEA conference, held 8-9 May at Aston University Business School in Birmingham, UK.
InMoment Chairs CX Leader Roundtable at Utah Economic Summit
- 12th annual event hosted Utah Governor Herbert
- InMoment, Utah customer experience leaders share “Lessons In Growth”
SALT LAKE CITY (April 26, 2018) — Customer experience intelligence leader, InMoment, will host “Lessons in Growth: Utah CX Leaders Roundtable” at the 12th annual Utah Economic Summit on Friday, April 27th. The event, hosted by Gov. Gary R. Herbert, engages Utah’s top leaders and decision makers from the business, government and academic communities with the best business content related to Utah’s robust economy.
STUDY: Top Priorities for UK Consumers Include Purpose, Human Connection and Trust
- Finding based on InMoment’s annual study of consumer vs. brand attitudes regarding what matters most in customer experience (CX)
- Complementary report available immediately for download
BIRMINGHAM, UK (4 April, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment published its annual study of UK CX trends, which surveys both brands and consumers to determine where they are aligned on their customer experience priorities, as well as areas of disconnect.